GB APP Datenschutz
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible.
1.1 We are pleased that you are using our app and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our app. Personal data in this context is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The responsible party for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ImpexSat GmbH & Co. KG, Beim Giesshaus 7, 25348 Glückstadt, Germany, Tel.: 04124 937262, Fax: 04124 937266, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2) Data collection when using our app
2. when using our app, no personal data is transmitted to us or third parties.
3) Contacting us
3. personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or email). Which data is collected in the case of using a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
4) Rights of the Data Subject
4.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, whereby reference is made to the stated legal basis for the respective exercise prerequisites:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO;
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO;
- Right to withdraw consent given pursuant to Art. 7(3) DSGVO;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
4.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
5) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part to continue storing it.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Article 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.